In July 1995, Tianjin University received a bachelor's degree in engineering from the School of Precision Instrument and Optoelectronic Engineering;
In July 1997, Tianjin University received a master's degree in engineering from the School of Precision Instrument and Optoelectronic Engineering;
In March 2000, the School of Precision Instrument and Optoelectronic Engineering of Tianjin University received a doctorate degree in engineering;
May 2000 ~ April 2002 Postdoctoral Fellow, Institute of Information Optoelectronics, Department of Electronic Engineering, Tsinghua University;
From April 2002 to July 2005, he taught at the Institute of Information Optoelectronics, Department of Electronic Engineering, Tsinghua University;
He has been teaching in the Department of Communication Engineering, School of Computer and Communication Engineering, University of Science and Technology Beijing since July 2005.
1) Published more than 50 academic papers, of which more than 20 were included in SCI.
2) 3 books published by National Defense Industry Press, "Optical Fiber Communication Network and Security", "Cognitive Radio", "Deep Space Communication".
1) 2002.9 ~ 2004.6, presided over the national 863 project "100 channel 25GHz interval dense wavelength division multiplexing multi-wavelength light source";
2) 2003.11 ~ 2005.11, presided over the Fundamental Research Fund of Tsinghua University "Ultra-high-speed nonlinear optical switch and its application in optical communication";
3) 2006.1 ~ 2008.12, presided over the National Natural Science Foundation of "Wavelength Division Multiplexing Optical Fiber Millimeter Wave Communication Technology Research";
4) 2006.9 ~ 2009.6, presided over the 422 High-level Innovative Talent Fund of Beijing University of Science and Technology "Research on Key Technologies of Optical Fiber Microwave Wireless Communication";
5) 2009.1 ~ 2011.12, presided over the National Natural Science Foundation of China "millimeter wave optical fiber wireless communication system in the key technologies of intelligent transportation research";
6) 2009.1 ~ 2010.12, presided over the National 863 Project "Research on Key Technologies of Multi-layer Multi-domain Distributed Collaborative Optical Network".
Applied for more than 10 national invention patents.